I'm about to start a new session of my Graphic Novel Academy series at the Ann Arbor Art Center, and I'm going to try a new experimental lesson plan for this one. My goal is to both give the kids something to show for their time in the class and to provide them with some real hands-on experience in regards to working for a client.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- 30 Classes in 30 Days - Early Bird Registration ends September 23!
- My Teen and Youth Graphic Novel Academy classes at the Ann Arbor Art Center
- My Hey Comics! series at the Brighton District Library
- My comics workshops this November at 826 Michigan
- Ka-Blam Digital Printing
- PDF of the lesson plan I refer to in this episode