Landing gigs, showcasing your work, and more!
How does your portfolio showcase your skills, and how can you customize that message to attract the jobs you really want? Should you run a simple Wordpress gallery for your portfolio, or is there value to using sites like Dribble or Behance? Special guest Krishna Sadasivam, cartoonist and instructor at the Art Institute of Tampa, helps us explore the many challenges facing a visual storyteller on the hunt for new gigs.
- Krishna's Instagram feed
- The Pose Drawing Sparkbook
- LIA 90 - Landing Your Perfect Gig, with Ryan Estrada
- Here Comes Everbody, by Clay Shirky
- The 30 Characters Challenge
- Kevin Cross' Portfolio
- Krishna's Portfolio
- Rob's Portfolio
- Jerzy's Portfolio
- Rob's post on "playing with layouts"
- Rob's new book, Video Game Construction Kit, available for Kindle, iBooks, Nook, and more
Connect with Jerzy and Rob