As we’ve seen in past LIA Casts, engaging with creative projects is full of emotional ups and downs. Even tiny projects present us with opportunities to turn back and leave the challenge to a hardier artist. What keeps those of us who stick around to the end, sticking around? What makes us give up?
Join us for an exploration on the role of resiliency in pursuing creative projects.
Sponsors for this episode
Thanks to our top 5 Patreon supporters
- On Being interview with Sheryl Sandberg
- Harvard Business Review 2002 article on Resilience
- NYT Article, The Profound Emptiness of 'Resilience'
- On Being April 13 episode, Living in Deep Time
- The C.H.U.D. With a Dream
Connect with Jerzy and Rob