We’ve all had creative sessions where we feel like nothing in particular was accomplished. Maybe we’ve shipped something and have no idea how it was received--or if it was received at all.
When we do creative work, even if we don’t intend on a large audience’s engagement, some kind of feedback helps us know that we’re hitting some kind of goals or making something that meets our intentions.
Join us for a conversation about the role of feedback and reflection to get a clearer sense of your work.
Sponsors for this episode
Thanks to our top 5 Patreon supporters
- A Whack on the Side of the Head
- The Upside of Stress
- The Emergent Task Planner
- Day One
- Brandon Dayton - What Punk Rock Can Teach You About Art
- The Ann Arbor Comic Arts Festival
- The Galaxy of Super Adventure
Connect with Jerzy and Rob