In this episode of the Polytechnicast, I delve into some behind the scenes planning and development I do to support Guitar Fretter.
Recently I received an email from an Android user who is rather good at the game. On her Android device once she gets past level 12 or so the game has problems. I share details on how I’ll tackle that issue, ponder the complexities of the Android market, future updates for Guitar Fretter and behind the scenes thoughts on Guitar Fretter’s game design.
Links Mentioned and Links That Came to Mind While Writing These Show Notes
- Guitar Fretter
- Corona SDK - the tool I used to build Guitar Fretter
- Interview of Rob Stenzinger for the Ansca (maker of the Corona SDK) Blog
- Guitar Fretter - iTunes App Store
- Guitar Fretter - Android Market
- Guitar Fretter - Amazon Appstore