Exploring our "likes" to discover how to make what we like on the Lean Into Art Cast!
We've talked a lot on the show about "The Analytic Eye"--how reflecting on what moves you can give you insights and inroads to making stuff that you love (be it comics, prose, games, films, and so on). This time on the Lean Into Art Cast we look at methods to review our favs, likes, and +1s. Turning your eye on your Internet activity, and thereby creating a narrative of what's interesting to you, is yet another way to better equip yourself to making interesting stuff!
- David Seah
- Ryan Estrada
- Jonathan Rector
- Krishna Sadasivam
- The Lean Into Art Patreon campaign, where you can now find Extra Lean episodes!
- Rob's book, Video Game Construction Kit, available for Kindle, iBooks, Nook, and more
- Lean Into Art on Stitcher
- Ashley Knapp
- The Warren Commission Report: A Graphic Investigation of the Kennedy Assassination
- Jason Davies' word cloud generator
Connect with Jerzy and Rob