Talking about charting your comic's course on the Lean Into Art Cast!
In episode 97 we talked with Kasey Van Hise about managing the grind of making a webcomic. This time we're digging in deeper to explore how one plots out the direction their webcomic's story will take.
- Do you write on the fly?
- Do you plan ahead?
- How do we identify when we're procrastinating through planning?
- How do we know when we're diving in without enough preparation?
- What tools and techniques work best for capturing and organizing your writing?
- Matt Madden
- Paracite Knights
- Attack on Titan
- The Lean Into Art Patreon campaign, where you can now find Extra Lean episodes!
- The Warren Commission Report: A Graphic Investigation of the Kennedy Assassination
- Writing Down the Bones
- Screenwriting 101, by Flim Crit Hulk
- Art Geek Zoo
- iThoughts HD
Connect with Jerzy and Rob