How does one navigate the wide array of creative and technical choices facing a visual storyteller when coloring digitally? When does an analogue technique support the work, and when should we just embrace the digital approach?
In this episode of the Lean Into Art Cast, Jerzy and Rob share some of their favorite coloring techniques in a variety of applications. Join them in the second half for an exploration of which tools one might use and why.
Sponsors for this episode
Thanks to our top 5 Patreon supporters
- Rob's Zombies at the the Gates process post
- [Art Geek Zoo cover comparison]http://www.interactive-storyteller.com/interactive-storyteller/rough-comparison-book-cover-printed-vs-origin)
- Where the Weird Kids Go
- LIA Cast109 - Telling Your Story with Color, with Owen Jollands
- Using Emotional Hooks to Build a Color Palette
- LIA Quest 11 - A Rainbow of Feels
- Cucumber Quest
- Dead Color Technique
- Color Relativity Tutorial
- Blender Guru's Understanding Colors
Connect with Jerzy and Rob