What are some ways we can advocate on our own through our creative projects and even better: connect with organizations who are using creative projects for advocacy?
In this episode of the Lean Into Art Cast, Rob is joined by special guest Jesse Kauffman: Coalition Director of SRSLY Chelsea. We’ll explore tabling at an event (hello A2CAF!) for advocacy and ideas to make the art serve what can be sensitive topics.
Also: Rob is joined by guest co-host: podcaster, blogger, crafter, mama and co-designer of This Panda Needs You: Kate Shields Stenzinger. Jerzy is out on a comics related adventure and will be back next week!
Sponsors for this episode
- Jesse Kauffman (@jessekauffman) | Twitter
- Kate Stenzinger (@katestenzinger) | Twitter
- SRSLY Chelsea | Empowering youth to live healthy, substance-free lives by bringing the community together.
- Jesse Kauffman (@d0gp1le) • Instagram photos and videos
- Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs | MEDC
- CPTN SRSLY Workshop 2015 - YouTube
- Art and Science Punks
Connect with Jerzy and Rob