Does it matter how often you post your content, or does it matter more what you post? How do you engage readers so that they'll share your thing, and so their friends will share your thing? We're joined once again by Ryan Estrada for a discussion on the art of creating compelling content.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Upworthy's slide deck on "making virals"
- Jerzy's Masters of the Universe Pitch
- Dean Trippe's You'll be safe here
- A comic based on a speech by Bill Watterson, which became a bit of a viral thing
- R. Stevens on G+
- Ryan Estrada throwing a computer
We also review this month's quests! LIA Quest 8 - A Full Deck of Cards!
Connect with Jerzy and Rob