Talking about working out the perfect collaboration on the LIA Cast!
As a creative person you'll find yourself working with others at some point, whether it's putting together an event, tabling at a convention with friends, making a comic book together, or launching a podcast. How do you manage expectation and establish roles to make the joint project happen? How do you deal with friction when it occurs?
Join us for an exploration on how empathy and an evidence-based approach can make a collaboration not only run smoothly, but leave you with a bucket-load of newfound skills.
- Design is a Job
- You're my Favorite Client
- The Dunning-Kruger Effect
- Logical fallacies
- The Let's Make Mistakes podcast
- The Spoolcast
- The You're Not So Smart podcast
- LIA Cast 94 - Critiques and Feedback with Dave Roman and Brandon Dayton
- The Art SoundOff Challenge
Connect with Jerzy and Rob