Talking about drawing digitally on the LIA Cast!
Almost everyone in illustration or comics has heard about Manga Studio/Clip Studio Paint at this point. More and more creators are switching to it from other drawing applications, and most seem pretty happy about it. Some artists are even suggesting it as a full replacement for the Adobe Suite.
But who has time to invest in learning new software, especially if you're not even sure that it is a good replacement for your current workflow?
Join us for an interactive demo and discussion that will introduce you to the basics of Manga Studio. Together we'll highlight 3 key features that MS has handled exceedingly well and changed the way we approach digital illustration.
DISCLAIMER: We are in no way being compensated by Smith Micro for this demonstration/discussion. We're just exploring some tools!
- Linux Mint
- Rob's Polytechnicast on Manga Studio
- Jerzy's Boulder and Fleet
- The Critical Path podcast
- BW Media Spotlight
- The Warren Commission Report: A Graphic Investigation into the Kennedy Assassination, in stores September 16
- Jerzy's upcoming signings and appearances
- Jerzy's FTAM! Sound Design Workshop
- LayerPaint HD
- Comparison chart between Manga Studio 5 and 5EX
- Ray Frenden's blog, where you can purchase Manga Studio brushes
- Doug Hill's Manga Studio Tutorials
Connect with Jerzy and Rob