Talking about client relations and project management on the Lean Into Art Cast!
We've talked before on the about using freelance gigs as an opportunity to experiment and learn new styles or skills. Recently, Rob took on a freelance job where he only allowed himself 4 hours to complete the project. As we've said before, limitations breed creativity, and Rob discovered some pretty interesting things about the creative process (and himself) in meeting his tight deadline while satisfying his client.
- Zombies at the Gates and Other Tales
- Art & Story 128 - The Big Magazine Cover
- Kim Holm
- Eddy Crosby's digital texture files
- A Whack on the Side of the Head
- LIA 104 with Brandon Dayton
- Plague Doctors
- Video on turning pencils into non-photo blue lines for printing on bristol
Connect with Jerzy and Rob