It's another epic-length episode as we deconstruct a question from Leaner Tyrel Pinnegar:
My question is this: Under what circumstances is it appropriate to make the progress of your project public? Are there any advantages to lying low until the project fully completed?
- To Sell is Human by Daniel Pink
- Invisible Ink by Brian McDonald
- The Paper Wings podcast
- Ryan Estrada's tweet about the fake Indiegogo campaign
- The Commonwealth Saga by Peter F. Hamilton
- The Abominable Charles Christopher
- Fruits Basket
- Dragonball Z
- Pixar's 22 Rules of Storytelling
- Kids' Comics Revolution! podcast
- Seth Godin talks about shipping on Blogcast FM
- Jason Brubaker's post on setting up a good Kickstarter Campaign
- The Funding the Dream podcast
- Comics Are Great! 17 - Marketing is Just Talking to Dudes
- Neil Gaiman's talk on "Being Like Dandelions"
We also review LIA Quest 6: An A-Team of Your Own!
And to exercise more in this arena, check out these two workshops!
(each workshop comes with a bonus 12 hours of extra video content from our Creative Topics Variety Pack and more!)
Connect with Jerzy and Rob