Talking about creating a conversation around your art on the LIA Cast!
We all know now that if you want the thing you make to be sustainable, simply making the thing isn’t enough. Common wisdom says that we must maintain a presence, posting items to foster discussion, then stay in constant discussion with the constituencies we build around that presence.
But what do you post about? Is the posting about the thing a whole new thing-making project, or can you sample from the incidental elements that happen when making the main thing? What pieces of experience contribute to the overall story of making the thing?
Join us for an exploration of finding those incidental pieces worth sharing and with which we can build discussion around the thing we’re making.
Sponsors for this episode
Thanks to our top 5 Patreon supporters
- LIA Cast 139 - Podcasting Your Art Journal
- LIA Cast 98 - Marketing Art and Artist
- LIA Cast 84 - Getting a Reaction and Showcasing Yourself, with Ryan Estrada
- LIA Cast 82 - Where Do You Blog?
- LIA Cast 49 - Authenticity
- Day One
Connect with Jerzy and Rob